Triple Welding Process AC DC Welding Machine 2T/4T Remote Control
1) Separate wire feeder, Euro or Panasonic connector socket
2) Easy operation and low spatter
3) Over heating and current, ABS protection
4) Euro style/Panasonic type torch ( option)
5) Professional and Heavy duty cycle for industrial use
Advanced inverter technology delivers superior TIG performance.
Triple welding process: TIG AC / TIG DC / MMA (Stick).
Untouch Start DC TIG operation allows you to strike the arc easily
with high frequency,and makes it easy to establish an arc under a
variety of conditions.
Premium TIG Performance:
- Adjustable AC Frequency – Focus the arc cone for precise control.
- Expanded AC Balance – Minimizes tungsten erosion and etching
surrounding the weld.
- Pulse Width,Up Slope and Down Slope Function Adjustable.
Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make
striking an arc easier.
2T/4T and Repeat Function Selectable on the front panel.
Digital instrument for the welding current.
Remote Control Function Ready! - Remotely controlling your current
level with a foot control.
Auto-Protection against over-voltage,over-current and over-heated.
Energy Saving - Compared with the traditional TIG machine more
|Rated Input Voltage(V)||AC220V±15% 1P|
|Rated Input Current(A)||TIG:39|
|Rated Input Power(KVA)||TIG:8.6|
|Open Circuit Voltage(V)||58|
|Duty cycle at maximum current||60%@25℃|